ARCHITECTURAL AS-BUILT SITE SURVEYS
Current dimensions and layout of your construction or renovation projects ensure that you understand the existing conditions exactly “as-is,” and are prepared for design, CDs, permits and build-out.
- Accurate field-verified floor plans
- Exterior elevations, fixture schedules and design drawings
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Reflected and structural ceiling plans
- Roofing and HVAC inspections and plans
Quantitative and qualitative facility assessments detail the existing facilities, equipment, and assets of your site so you know what you have for new product roll-outs, equipment upgrades and capital planning.
- Equipment inventories and asset tagging
- Conditions assessments
- Compliance with brand standards
- Equipment maintenance histories
SITE DUE DILIGENCE
Detailed research and investigation so you are aware of all codes followed and submittal prerequisites. Our expert analysis also alerts you to any items of concern or conflict between landlords and governing jurisdictions.
- Everything you need to know to obtain building, zoning, health and trades permits
- Timelines, costs, and code analysis
- Submittal and resubmittal requirements
- Discrepancies between landlords and jurisdictions
Jurisdictional-specific accessibility code requirements are compared with existing conditions on site to deliver all requirements and information needed to save money and time prior to starting your project.
- Evaluation of existing site conditions showing non-compliant items
- Federal, state and local codes adhered to
- Construction recommendations and costs required to bring into compliance
- Post remediation evaluation plan check
- Surveys conducted by nationally-renowned ADA experts
Let us take care of surveying, so you can focus on your work….